Last Updated: July , 2022
CAJA ELASTIC DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS LTD. and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries (referenced below as “The Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”, as applicable), respects your privacy and is committed to protect the Personal Information that you share with us. This policy describes the scope of Personal Information collection in respect of The Company’s website.
The Personal Information types are collected in accordance with your use of Our website and may include:
- Contact information – Your full name and/or nickname, a company or other entity to which you are affiliated, e-mail address and phone number.
- Application/request information, questions, inquiries, comments, responses and/or derived correspondences with the Company.
- Any information provided by you when you interact with Us.
Other Information – We may use Google Analytics to collect user interaction data of Our website users, in order to adjust your browsing and usage experience on our website and to derive statistical insights in those aspects. You can find further information on the Google website at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/. We may also collect other analytics tools to collect information about the use of Our website and types of technical data in the context of the use of Our website, including information about your computer or mobile device or any other device and system, software, location data, time zone, Internet Protocol (IP) address, language preference etc.
In addition, you acknowledge that you are not required under applicable law to provide us with any of your Personal Information, and that if you provide such information, it’s at your own free will and consent.
2. PURPOSE AND THE LEGAL BASIS OF DATA COLLECTING AND PROCESSING
The purposes of Our collection and processing of information in the context of Our website are:
To provide customer service and/or customer support and/or to interact with Our website users, including addressing users’ applications, inquiries, questions, requests, comments, responses etc.The legal basis for collection of data is Our legitimate interest to conduct an effective interaction with Our users which are customers and/or potential customers.
To study the users’ interaction with Our website and/or to study the behavior of users in the context of their use of Our website, for the purpose of assessing the website performance and/or effectiveness.The legal basis for collection of data is Our legitimate interest to study the use of Our website and the behavior of users in the context of their use of Our website.
To send marketing messages, subject to the users’ consent and subject to their being able to request their removal at any time.To the extent that we use the Personal Information for advertising, marketing or promotional activities, we will request your specific, freely-given, unbundled, informed and separate consent to such uses.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
The Company is committed to protecting your privacy and will not share or disclose information about you, unless otherwise permitted under the following terms and/or circumstances:
- When we have your consent to share such information;
- When we need to share your information to provide the product and/or service you have requested as part of our contractual relationship;
- When we need to send the information to companies who work on Our behalf to provide a product and/or service you have requested as part of our contractual relationship (they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose);
- For the purpose of analysis and statistics, provided that such disclosure is done anonymously and is non-personal identifiable;
- In the event of sale or transfer, in whole or in part, of the Company or any of its affiliate’s shares or assets, in cases of mergers or in case of negotiations with respect to the foregoing;
- Where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat, to prevent illegal uses of our services, and assist in fraud prevention or investigation;
- If required to do so by applicable law, or in the good-faith belief, that (i) disclosing such information is necessary to comply with any applicable law or respond to any court order, search warrant or equivalent, or where in reasonable belief an action is needed in order to protect the personal safety of any individual; and (ii) such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of Our website and servers and protect Our rights and property.
5. DATA RETENTION & SECURITY
- The Company stores Personal Information if it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the information has been collected. This means that The Company deletes your Personal Information when such information is no longer necessary.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, unless you instruct us otherwise, we may retain and use your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
- Aggregate and/or statistics and/or analysis which have been derived from your use of Our website and anonymised may remain on our servers indefinitely.
- We will take commercially reasonable measures in providing secure transmission of your information across the internet to our servers, and in securing the data which relates your information while at rest.
- We may use cloud service providers for our servers and\or storage. In such cases, we rely on the security measures taken by the cloud service provider for the physical security, the integrity, redundancy and the data protection of the data which relates your information.
- However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our and/or the cloud service provider security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Information or other content you may have provided while using Our website, and you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the Personal Information you choose to disclose.
6. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may at any time request the rectification of your Personal Information. If you are a resident of the EU/EEA you may also request the erasure of your Personal Information. However, please note that erasure could mean that the Company will not be able to process your applications/inquiries and to provide you any requested answers and/or services. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information from our records. You have the right to request a limitation of the use of your personal information (for example if you deem the information to be incorrect) or the termination of use of your personal information (for example as regards the use of the information to improve our services). If you wish to do so, you can send us an e-mail with your request to: [email protected] and we will make reasonable efforts to respond within a reasonable period of time, and pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
7. RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (THE “CCPA”)
- The categories of personal information we sold about you;
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; and/or
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a “business or commercial purpose”, as defined in the CCPA, lists of sales, identifying the categories of personal information that each category of recipient purchased or obtained.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity ;
- Debug or identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality ;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise that consumer’s right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law ;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act ;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent ;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with Us ;
- Comply with a legal obligation; and/or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the personal information that are compatible with the context in which you provided such information.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not :
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties ;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Right to Opt-out of the Sale of Personal Data
- Affiliates ;
- Service providers; and/or
- Third parties to which you authorized Us to disclose personal information in connection with products or services provided to you.
9. PRIVACY INQUIRIES
If you are a resident of the EU/EEA and have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by the Company you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the applicable supervisory authority in your country of residence.