Robotics Field Technician - Lahr, Germany
About The Position
· Provide onsite technical support to Caja USA customers and distributors
· Working closely with the service team driving prompt problem solving and closely monitoring system’s functionality and performance.
· Diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making necessary adjustments and calibrations.
· Implementing product upgrade onsite.
· Performing preventive maintenance on robotic systems.
· Monitoring on-site inventory (spare parts, tools, computers, etc.)
· Installation and configuration of the system at new customer’s site.
· Train customers on Caja system on both operator and technical level
· Technical Engineering degree / education
· Experience with service and support hands on electrical/ mechanical assemblies
· Full hands on technical service and support experience for a multi-disciplinary complex system (complexity system similar to following industry: robotics , printing ,industrial machines etc – an advantage
· Ability to comprehend electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings.
· Experience with customer training and remote support.
· Highly responsible, good work ethics, strong team-working abilities.
· Willingness to travel
· Ability to work under pressure
· Experience with working on a Linux -based OS – an advantage