Regional Sales Manager - USA
About The Position
This is a high visibility and strategic position of a Sales Hunter that will be responsible for acquisition & development of new customers portfolio within the US. The holder of this position must have a deep understanding of Automation technology and Robotic industry, along with a proven track record of major sales agreements lead by him/her in a broad geographical scope, and own a creative business approach that can support Caja brand growth and prosperity within US.
· Successfully lead a massive expansion of Caja’ customers portfolio within the US
· Develop and manage the overall sales strategies and related cadence and processes.
· Develop and manage metrics/success criteria for all sales leads, programs, and activities.
· Participate actively in the solutions and offerings definition and solutions development process.
· Work with the executive team to identify and develop strategic alliances, and closely support major customers.
· Successfully represent the company at customers, partners, and industry events.
· Develop highly engaged resources with a high level of business acumen that enhance the customer experience, demonstrate accountability, and achieve
BA/B.Sc degree is required
MBA or other related master’s degree is strongly preferred
At least 5+ years of experience as a Sales Leader within the tech industry
Knowledge of logistic
Proven commercial experience in a new business sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the Technology sector.
Experience in driving effective ‘Go to Market’ Strategies in the technology market
Team player as demonstrated by customer and professional references.
Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, influencing and written/verbal communication skills.
Ability to travel in and outside the US