Senior Software Engineer, Autonomy
About The Position
- Provides expertise and effectively implements solutions in state estimation algorithms, SLAM, motion planning and robotic perception to implement robust autonomous navigation under strict timing restrictions
- Develops, integrates, and participates in deployment of solutions to the robot fleet along with assessment of real-world impact through data analysis.
- Collaborate with Cloud Algorithm development team to translate individual robot behavior and capabilities to a fleet-wide level
- Strong experience with SLAM or Motion Planning algorithms.
- Extensive experience converting publications to actual implementations.
- Strong coding skills Python and C++ in the Linux environment.
- 4+ years of industry experience or comparable relevant skills.
- Experience designing and developing robotic systems using a robotic middleware (such as ROS), and existing libraries and tools.
- Master or PhD in relevant field