Sr. SW Robotics Engineer
About The Position
Caja is a revolutionary robotics startup, disrupting the warehouse logistics world. Our product consists of software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands manual warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you’ll become an important member of one of the coolest Robotics start-up.
As a SW Robotics Engineer you will join the R&D Team and work in a challenging complex multi disciplinary system involves software engineering, algorithms, real world electrical and mechanical interfaces and more.
You will make robots sense, move and obey by the tip of your (coding) fingers.
- B.Sc of Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering - must , specialize in Robotics - an advantage .
- At least 3 years of experience in C/C++ with high skills of OOP, OOD - must
- An ability to systematically understand complex multi disciplinary systems - a must
- Knowledge and Hands-on in ROS – significant advantage
- Hands on development experience of autonomous robotics systems - significant advantage
- Experience with Motion control systems - advantage
- Computer Vision programming - advantage
- Linux Environment - advantage
*The position is located in Binyamina, right next to train station- 30 min train ride from TLV Sovidor merkaz.