About The Position
- Asist in building and maintaining financial models, budgets and rolling forecasts; conduct feasibility analyses and ongoing tracking of actual vs. budget performance.
- Assist in conducting strategic financial analysis around topics such as pricing, business model, contract prioritization, financing alternatives etc.
- Conduct analysis of the company business processes, define and track KPIs.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources and present actionable insights in a written and graphical form.
- Deliver reports, dashboards and metrics analyses to provide analytical support to the company’s executive management.
- Establish work methodologies and introduce innovative tools to support ongoing business development and growth initiatives.
- Collect, create and maintain market researchers, competitive analyses, and benchmarks, investigate trends, and extract information from business and financial data.
- Prepare presentations and arrange data for company management, board of directors, investors and partners.
** This opportunity is perfect for candidates that aspire to take their next step after first or second role as analysts in investment banking, private equity, VC or consulting **
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the fields of business management / economics / accounting / industrial management, or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in analysis roles at top-tier investment banking, private equity, VC or consulting firms.
- English - Mother tongue
- Proven experience as an in-house business analyst in the tech industry – advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, business-oriented thinking.
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data with attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to analyze information and create a compelling and clear narrative.
- 'Can do' attitude; Ability to execute and initiate independently, with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly skilled in Excel and Power Point; experience with additional BI/data visualization tools (such as Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau etc.) – an advantage.