We are looking for a talented and experienced QA engineer to be a significant player within the QA efforts across the whole organization.
Within this position, you will be working closely with a development team in agile methods, and to improve product’s quality from development to integration. The job is deeply hands-on and requires a deep understanding of the product, the environments it runs within, both Mechanical (software on-top of robots) and Software. To succeed in this role you need to be energetic, results-driven, eager for product quality, planning and monitoring of test efforts.
· Be the “right hand” of the QA manager.
· Work closely with our engineering & product teams to understand business requirements.
· Create detailed and well-structured test plans based on requirements.
· Create strong Knowledge Base
· Identifying, reporting, documenting and analyze defects from critical to low.
At least 5 years of experience as a manual QA engineer, preferred from multidisciplinary companies
Hands on experience as manual QA in Client / Server environments.
Proven knowledge of SQL – Join level – a must
Delivery QA background – strong advantage
Experience with JIRA – an advantage
Knowledge of Linux – an advantage
Passion for Quality
Self learner and able to create a fast impact
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Located in Binyamina, working in a hybrid mode.
Willingness to travel abroad from time to time