Java SW Backend Engineer USA
About The Position
About our product:
Our robots are actually a multi-disciplinary complex SW based systems designed to re-invent logistic fulfillment, spanning over an On-Premises installation and a Cloud Service.
Activity: R&D, SW Backend Team
Direct reporting: EVP & GM USA, matrix reporting to SW Team Lead Backend at HQ (Israel)
Scope: Full time
Location: USA - Home based (occasional travel to US customers is required per need)
As a SW Backend Engineer you will join the R&D Team and work in a challenging complex multi-disciplinary system involves software engineering, algorithms, real world electrical and mechanical interfaces and more.
• Developing S/W tools for Tier 4
• Customer Integrations
• Service integrity & Stability
• Customizations features & Client’s development
- USA Resident - a must
- B.Sc Computer Science /SW Engineering
- 4+ years of experience developing server-side systems Design skills, including API design and data modeling.
- Experience developing high-performance, low-latency systems.
- Experience with high-volume data management.
- Experience with continues integration methodology.
- Server-side Java in depth
- Experience with RDBS and SQL
- Linux in depth - Strong advantage.
- NoSQL solutions (especially Redis) - Strong advantage.
- Significant experience with AWS or other clouds - Advantage.
- Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) - Advantage.