Robotics Field Technician USA - NJ area
About The Position
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics and order fulfillment. Caja Robotics provides an adaptable, scalable and responsive robotic fulfillment system, which comprises advanced software, specialized robots and user-friendly workstations.
If you will become a Caja employee, you will join the most passionate, professional and creative team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide onsite technical support to Caja USA customers and distributors
- Working closely with the service team driving prompt problem solving and closely monitoring system’s functionality and performance.
- Diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making necessary adjustments and calibrations.
- Implementing product upgrade onsite.
- Performing preventive maintenance on robotic systems.
- Monitoring on-site inventory (spare parts, tools, computers, etc.)
- Installation and configuration of system in new customers site.
- Train customers on Caja system on operator and technical level
*****Location: New Jersey or surrounding area .****
Technical Engineering degree / education - must
At least 5 years or more of experience with service and support hands on electrical/ mechanical assemblies
Full hands on technical service and support experience for a multi-disciplinary complex system (complexity system similar to following industry: robotics , printing ,industrial machines etc) – must
Ability to comprehend electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings.
Experience with customer training and remote support.
Experience in working in global companies - an advantage
Highly responsible, good work ethics, strong team-working abilities.
Willingness to travel to East and West customers on regular basis and to travel abroad for training
Ability to work under pressure
Experience with working on a Linux -based OS – an advantage