Sr. Support Engineer
About The Position
Direct reporting: QA & Service Director
Location: Israel, Binyamina
We are looking for a Sr. Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our clients in Israel and abroad.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Sr. Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving both mechanical & software issues, installation & maintenance of our robots and operating systems, using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use CRM system (Zoho) to give clients quick answers to simple1st tier issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone or ticket and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and can explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our clients trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Lead the creation and implementation of support processes - including KPI's, SLA's and tickets handling workflow
- Support in creation of Caja's knowledge base of both HW/SW
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients
- Refer to internal knowledge base or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage multiple open issues simultaneously
- At least 8 years of proven experience working as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role - must
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Solid understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Proven experience with CRM software (ZOHO, ZENDESK etc.)
- Ability to work on USA time zone
- Ability to travel abroad for installation at customer’s site – at least once per quarter
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS- significant advantage !
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical support, both written and verbal
- Self-learner & customer oriented approach – must
- The position is located in Binyamina, right next to train station, working in a hybrid model.
*Frequent travel to USA is mandatory, the applicant MUST have a valid US visa
- The position is located in Binyamina, right next to train station- 30 min train ride from tlv sovidor merkaz, offices are 100 meters away from the Binyamina train station. working in a hybrid model.