Sales Manager- Holland
About The Position
- Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: VP Sales Europe
Location: Europe (Holland). Home based position.
This is a high visibility and strategic position for a sales hunter who will be responsible for identifying and approaching (also via outbound) new potential customers and for building a customers’ portfolio within a European territory.
The exact territory will be defined also according to the candidates experience and evolving business of the company.
Responsibility will focus on building a funnel and securing transactions with new customers.
The holder of this position must have an understanding and significant background in the warehouse automation technologies industry, along with a proven track record of complex sales transactions lead by him/her and have a creative business approach that can support Caja’s brand growth and sales within Europe.
· Successfully lead an expansion of Caja’ customers portfolio within Europe
· Ability to expand business with existing customers and to achieve sales targets with new customers.
· Identify and build a qualified sales funnel within the relevant countries to meet the sales KPI’s.
· Identify and approach (mainly outbound) potential customers and initiate a discussion.
· Successfully represent the company while interfacing with customers, partners and at industry events.
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics and order fulfillment.
The regional sales director who joins us:
· BA/B.Sc degree - required. MBA an advantage.
· At least 4+ years of experience as a salesperson. Experience in the warehouse world – a must.
· Strong knowledge of the warehouse logistics industry (flows, processes, equipment, available technologies, etc.) and good understanding of warehouse automation and warehouse owners needs.
· Proven commercial experience in a new business sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling within the automation / logistic sector.
· Experience in driving effective ‘Go to Market’ strategies in the automation/ logistic market.
· Team player as demonstrated by professional references.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, influencing and written/verbal communication skills.
· Ability to travel within Europe up to 50% of the time.