SW Robotics Student
About The Position
This position will be engaged in supporting R&D tasks within the SW Robotics team of engineers as:
- Develop and support large scale robot simulation tools
- Robot simulation runs and analysis
- Support in testing infrastructure and writing of tests.
- Development is by C++ and Python, working with ROS on Linux, and Docker for several tests.
- Student of SW Engineering /Computer Science -a must !!!!
- Completed at least 2 out of 4 years of Bachelor Degree- a must
- Experience with C++\Python - a must !
- Availability for a part time position of 100 hours a month at least.
- Highly motivated for becoming a part of an excellent Robotics R&D team
- GPA - 80 and above