Senior Legal Counsel
About The Position
As a Senior Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for overseeing all legal matters within the organization, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and protecting the company's interests. Reporting directly to the GM and providing expert counsel to senior management.
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal counseling and recommendations on numerous legal and business issues, focused on corporate, commercial, IP and regulatory.
- Provide legal counseling regarding a wide variety of legal matters to the company's different departments (Sales, Operations, Product, Marketing, HR etc.)
- Draft, negotiate and finalize various agreements in different jurisdictions, including sales, licensing, distribution, consultancy, services, vendors, NDAs and much more.
- Create and maintain standard templates, business processes and internal policies to support in scale the business.
- Ability to address complex legal and commercial matters.
- Most of the work in English and involved global parties.
· Certified in law practice - must.
· At least 3 years of experience working for a leading commercial law firm - must.
· At least 5 years of relevant legal experience in a high-tech company as a legal counsel, focused on international transactions with
customers, vendors and strategic partners - must.
· Ability to negotiate positively and proactively with internal and external stakeholders and close transactions efficiently.
· Solid knowledge of employment law and matters – an advantage