NPI System Engineer
About The Position
CAJA is looking for an NPI Engineer to join the NPI Engineering team. The NPI Engineer is the owner and responsible for product transfer from R&D to high volume Production in rapid time to market.
Our multi-disciplinary systems include; mechanical parts, various electrical boards (both of-the shelf & custom), cables harness and other elements and accessories.
The NPI Engineer is leading the product’s engineering & operational aspects, through methodical NPI process - from design phase till production and delivery to customers, while ensuring product maturity for serial production. The NPI Engineer is a critical pivot in product evolution, performance and quality.
The job includes
· Responsibly for system & Product integration in order to meet specification, on time delivery and quality during design-to-production while managing both the technical and operational aspects.
· The NPI engineer will create Engineering and Manufacturing documentation and specifications, including implementing engineering changes (ECOs) and product lifecycle management.
· Work closely with R&D disciplines, working and managing suppliers & contract manufacture (full TK), to support develop, design, build and test new production assemblies and cabinets systems (prototype, alpha, beta & production units).
· Configuration control, BOM structure readiness and improvements,
Preparing production files, Production flow & instructions procedures.
· B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or in Mechanical engineering
· At least 8 years of experience in similar NPI positions
· Experience working with multi-disciplinary systems & equipment
· Experience in production manufacturing processes
· Communicate in English at a high level: reading, writing, and speaking.
· Good understanding of BOM structure and procedure preparations
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project), Priority.
· Good problem-solving skills, well organized and have an eye for details.
· Take charge of assignments and bring them to successful completion and providing proper documentation.
· This position includes weekly travel to sub-contractor site In Modi’in.
Position is located in Binyamina.