Business Development Representative Student
About The Position
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources and present actionable insights in a written and graphical form.
- Deliver reports, dashboards and metrics analyses to provide analytical support to the company’s executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the fields of business management / economics / accounting / industrial management, or related fields.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- English - Mother tongue, Native speaker preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
*****Location - Binyamina