About The Position
Reporting: Director of innovation
Location: Binyamina, IL
Caja is a revolutionary robotics startup, disrupting the warehouse logistics world. Our product consists of software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands manual warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you’ll become an important member of one of the coolest Robotics start-up.
This role is responsible for creating end-to-end demonstrators of robots and accessories from hardware design, manufacturing to software development. This role is also responsible to out of the box thinking to innovate on a daily basis.
· The robotic engineer will imagine machines that improve the Caja system.
· The robotic engineer will design the machines.
· The robotic engineer will manufacture the machines through additive manufacturing or assembly of designed parts.
· The robotic engineer will program the machines to demonstrate their abilities.
- B.Sc. of HW/EE/ME or similar engineering field
- Out of the box thinker
- 4+ years of creating machines
- Experience with writing code - a must
- Knowledge and Hands-on in ROS – significant advantage
- Knowledge of Arduino – significant advantage
- Knowledge of CAD software (Solidworks…)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Independent and Self-directed
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew
*The position is located in Binyamina, right next to train station- 30 min train ride from TLV Sovidor merkaz.