Board Design Engineer
About The Position
Department: Robotics Team, R&D
Direct reporting: Sr. Director of Robotics
Scope: Full time position
Level of expertise required: Experienced
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics and order fulfillment.
Caja Robotics provides an adaptable, scalable and responsive robotic fulfillment system, which comprises advanced software, specialized robots and user-friendly workstations.
If you will become a Caja employee, you will join the most passionate, professional and creative team.
We are looking for an excellent, highly motivated Electronics Engineer to join our Caja winning team. You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team, responsible for the development of a top-notch robotic system, working closely with R&D staff, suppliers, QA, operation and others.
- Electrical system development
- Lead board design
- Cables and harness design
- Definition and selection of electrical components
- Integration of the design in Caja robotic systems
- BSc. in Electronics
- Experience in HW board design - A MUST
- Excellent understanding of multidisciplinary systems – a must
- 4+ years in design, development, and integration of electrical systems – a must
- Experienced working with OrCAD
- Knowledge and experience in motion control – Advantage
- Good Knowledge of Analog and power Circuit Design (digital – advantage)
- Strong sense of innovation and self-motivation skills.
- Proficient in English
- **** Personal vehicle - a must *****
Job location – Binyamina (a 5 minute walk from the train station).