Customer Service Manager USA
About The Position
We are searching for a motivated and experienced Service & Support Manager to be accountable for the technical and operational aspects of our service and support operations in North America. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven hands-on experience with multidiscipline complex machine (Mechanic, Electronics, SW), experience working in customer service positions – including in a managerial capacity, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practices. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), the ideal candidate will also demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Sub Department: Service & Support
Direct reporting: GM Caja Inc. Professional guidance by Director of Service in HQ
Direct Management: 3-5 field support technicians across USA
Location: USA, preferred mid-west.
Expected travel: 50%of the time, during the first 6 months could reach to 70%
· Manage a team of operators and technicians across the US
· Dispatch technicians based on customer / partner priorities
· Ensure our Caja technicians and operators are proficient and available for customer service calls (meeting SLA)
· Ensure our partners/integrators are proficient and available for customer service call (meeting SLA)
· Establish service-related processes with customers and partners
· Collaborate & interface with service, delivery teams in HQ (Israel) – ensure timely escalations, knowledge transfer, training and updates
· Maintain direct interface with R&D team for continuous improvement of the system.
· Hands-on technical support
- Bachelor’s degree - must, Mechanics/Electronics – preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with hands on customer service position; 3 years in a managerial role.
- Experience with multidisciplinary systems (mechanics/electronics/SW)
- ‘Roll-up your sleeves’ management style
- Expertise in Mechanics, Electronics and Software.
- Experience with technical documentation writing (service manual, technical nots etc.)
- Familiar with support processes help desk, RMA, warranty.
- Experience with NPI Process, R&D to Service transition.
- On site and remote problem solving.
- Troubleshooting computer errors (such as env installations, etc..).
- Provide guidance for field support technicians.
- Investigating log files.
- Support management in building service infrastructure
- Implementing service systems to log service events - breakdowns, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Set up service and support guidelines / knowledge base.
- Define and generate service reports of system performance.
- System Installation on customer site, willingness to travel abroad about twice a year
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in robotics (ROS)
· Experience in logistics
· Experience with bash scripting and git.
· Experience with SQL.
· Experience with Linux operating systems
Why join Caja?
You will be surrounded by a team of high driven professionals, working for a company with a cutting-edge technology that is changing the world of logistics, your schedule will be flexible, you will be provided with a competitive compensation package, and yes… we do have medical and pension benefits.
Most of all, we believe in keeping our talents by growing them.